Asus has just announced a massive 256GB internal storage variant of the Zenfone 2 Deluxe in Brazil. Asus unveiled the new variant as the Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition at an event in Sao Paulo on Friday.
Other specifications of the Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition is same as the Zenfone 2 Deluxe, which includes a 5.5-inch (1080 x1920 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection, Intel Atom Z3580 processor with 4GB of RAM, 13-megapixel rear PixelMaster camera with Real Tone flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Zen UI.
Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.5GHz 64-Bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 256GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual-SIM, Dual-Active
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Zenfone 2 Deluxe Special Edition comes with an exclusive pre-loaded version of Asphalt 8 for gamers. It also has two new back colours – textured black with red and illusion white with red accents.
The phone will be available in Brazil from next month, but the pricing hasn’t been disclosed.
Earlier this month, Asus had only launched the 64GB and 128GB variants in India.