Gionee, a globally-oriented provider of mobile telecommunication products has launched Pioneer P2M, successor of last year’s P2S in India with a 3000mAh battery. With a 4-inch WVGA display, it is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo 3.0 UI.
It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and also has 3G connectivity.
Gionee Pioneer P2M specifications
- 4.0-inch (480 x 800 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Amigo 3.0 UI
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 124×62.5×10.9mm; Weight: 140g
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Gionee Pioneer P2M comes in pristine white, bold black and stylish gold colors and is priced at Rs. 6999 ($109 Approximately).