Today we shall be looking at Guide To Unlock E5330/E5330Bs-2 Huawei Modem and Use All Countries All Networks. This compact wireless Huawei E5330 MBB device means that you can connect to the internet wherever you are to whichever device and network you want to connect up.
If you are using the normal USB Huawei modems, you can read up How To Unlock Any Kind Of Huawei Modem Yourself With This Calculator or for more stubborn modems (Huawei and ZTE), Read How to Use DC-UNLOCKER to UNLOCK Huawei E303/E173 Or Any Latest Modem. And if you have entered the wrong codes 10 times and got your modem permanently locked, you can Read How To Reset Unlock Code Counter To Zero in Any Huawei Modem.
How Can I Unlock My E5330 Huawei Wireless Modem By My Self?
- Insert Other Network SIM card into modem.
- Power device on – wait until the device has completed it’s initialization.
- Using a USB cable (Usually comes with the device) connect the device to your laptop and wait for it to install the necessary drivers on your system and a shortcut created on your desktop.
- Now, click on the shortcut to launch the modem interface on your browser OR Start an Internet browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar, it will open the modem interface.|
- Click on login to access admin area.
- Enter the default USERNAME and PASSWORD which is “admin”
- Immediately, you should get a prompt to enter UNLOCK CODE
- Get it from HERE
- Enter the unlock code and click Apply
- Unit resets itself if successful.
Got any query? Keep the comments coming in