This is a guide on How To Install Google Service, Playstore, Maps, Hangouts, Home Launcher In Nokia X, X+ and XL with the easiest method. Nokia Android smartphone come with Nokia and Microsoft services instead of Google service. It means there is No Google Playstore, No Google Home Launcher, No Google Maps, No Google Mails, No Google Plus, No Google Hangouts and many more Google service is not available in Nokia Android smartphone. But, In this article we’ll show you How To Install Google Service In Nokia X, X+ and XL and many other Google services in your device easily.
Before You Begin:
- This method is only for Nokia Normandy X, X+ and XL.
- Make sure your device is rooted. Click Here for Rooting method.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make a Backup of all your important data stored in device.
Download Required Files:
How To Install Google Services In Nokia Normandy X, X+ and XL:
- Make sure your device is rooted and USB Debugging is enabled.
- Download and Install Root Explorer in your device.
- Now, Extract and Copy all apks from NokiaX_Gapps_KashaMalaga_28.02.2014.zip to /system/app.
- Change Permissions of all this copied files as shown in picture:
- After changing the permissions of all this files, reboot your device.
- After reboot, Extract all files from NokiaX_SomeGoogleApps.zip and install apps normally.
Drop your questions below.
Sharing is Caring