This guide will show you How To Root Nokia X, X+ and XL with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Nokia announced its first Android smartphone named Nokia Normandy X. The device run on modified Android 4.1.2 Jellybean with Nokia and Microsoft services instead of Google. The UI of this smartphone is inspired from Windows Mobile’s Metro UI. Nokia subsequently launched three Android smartphone including Nokia X, X+, XL.
Read how to install Google Services in your Nokia Android smartphone like Playstore, Home Launcher, Google Now, Hangouts, Gmail and many others by Following Our This Guide.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Nokia Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Nokia Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Nokia Android Smartphone.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Before You Begin:
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make a Backup of all your important data stored in device.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Nokia Normandy X, X+ and XL:
- Download Framaroot apk file in your device.
- Use a file manager app (Astro or ES File Explorer, for example), navigate to the location of Framaroot-1.6.1.apk, and install the application. Make sure you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security and ticking the Unknown sources checkbox.
- Go to your app drawer and open up the Framaroot app.
- Select Install SuperSU from the drop-down menu and tap on Grandalf.
- Wait for the success popup.
- Reboot your device.
That’s it!! Your Nokia Android smartphone is successfully rooted now. If you want to install Google Services in your Nokia Android smartphone like Playstore, Home Launcher, Google Now, Hangouts, Gmail and many others then Follow Our This Guide
Source: Edit Android