Glo data share business is benefiting many individuals by providing them with the legit platform to become their own boss and smile to their bank accounts on a monthly, if not daily basis.
Glo data reselling is now on almost every forum in the country, lately a lot of people including myself, has enlisted and joined the trending data reselling business. Ever wondered how they get the data? Glo Nigeria actually rolled out the opportunity few months ago.
Officially Sharing and gifting of Glo data plans is the best thing to have ever happened to Glo internet data users. If you have a Glo modem, you can share, sell, send, transfer, and render GLO Data Plans and Bunndle to your families, friends, and even your co-workers as a gift using their self care data management portal: http://hsi.glo.com/.
Many now tapped into Glo Data Share, thereby opening new opportunities for user’s with intentions of making money reselling data by simply subscribing to any of the flexible data plans and redistributing to potential buyers, friends and family.
The purpose of this article is to guide you on how to become start the Glo Data Share Business
How To Instantly Join The Glo Data Share Business
Before you start the Glo data share business, you need to understand differentiate between the Glo data sharing and gifting concept.
Sharing Glo data plans means that the Glo data you subscribed to will still be available to you for use after sharing. That is, you as the host can still use the data at the same time the client/receiver of the shared Glo data.
It is only useful when you have several Smart Phones and other internet enabled devices like; owning an iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android phone and another internet enabled feature phones all using Glo SIM card.
It can also be useful for families that intend buying one data plan for the household where one data bundle subscription is shared among members.
Gifting Glo data plans (Transferring Glo data plans) is quite different from sharing Glo data sharing. In this case, you will not have access to use the data. As the word implies, it is a GIFT!
Now that you know the meaning of the various terms, let’s proceed to know how be in the Glo data share business proper with share or gift glo data plans.
How to share your DATA PLAN ON GLO
There are three major ways to share Glo data plans.
- Using their HSI portals
- Using their USSD Code
- Using SMS short Code
Let us treat each method separately.
How to share Glo Data Using Glo HSI portals
This method is best for those using the Glo modems: Glo stick or mobile Wi-Fi. However, mobile phone users can also use it. To share, gift or transfer Glo data,
- Configure your modem or phone to use the following APN settings (Skip if your device is already having this internet settings)
APN = gloflat
- Connect to the internet and visit http://hsi.glo.com with any of your favorite browsers
- Subscribe to a data subscription plan from the HSI portal page (that’s if you don’t have any active data plan. Skip this step if there’s an active data subscription) Check out Glo subscriptions, plans and prices
- Your SIM card number and current active data subscription will be automatically detected with a “share” or “renew” prompt.
- Click on the share button and enter the Glo number you intend sharing data with in the box provided.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Bear in these steps in mind because that’s what you will need to add more numbers or to delete some. You can also perform basic useful settings from the HSI portals such as checking sharing status and remaining data MB.
How to share Glo Data UsingUSSD Code
Just like the method used by MTN, Airtel, and Etisalat, you can also share, gift or transfer Glo data plan. All you need do is dial the following USSD code as provided below:
- You need ADD the mobile number of the person you intend sharing data with by dialing; *127*01*<the GLO number>#
- To delete a person from your data sharing list dial; *127*02*<the GLO number>#
- To see the list of the number of persons you have shared data MB with dial; *127*00#
- To check data bundle balance via USSD dial; *127*0#
How to share Glo Data Using SMS short Code
Older versions of Glo modem does not have the USSD mennu and functions. Hence, this method is very useful for those using older versions of Glo modem. Mobile phone users can also use this method. Here is the procedure:
- To ADD the mobile number of the person you intend sharing data with send; “Share <<the GLO number>” as an SMS to 127 (eg. send “share 0807xxxxxxx” as an SMS to 127)
- To REMOVE the mobile number of the person you have previously shared data with send; “Remove <<the GLO number>” as an SMS to 127 (eg. send “Remove 0807xxxxxxx” as an SMS to 127)
- To check data bundle balance via SMS send; info as a text message to 127
How to gift Glo data MB
To GIFT a subscription:
- Dial *127*<USSD_Plan_Number>*<friend’s number># (eg. Dial *127*53*0807xxxxxxx# to gift the always Micro
plan to a friend)
- Send “Gift <plan name> <friend’s number>” to 127 (eg. send “Gift always micro 0807xxxxxxx” as an SMS to 127)
Don’t forget to have the equivalent amount of Airtime to be charged on your device before performing the action above.
To see the updated list of the Glo Nigeria Data Subscription Codes – Visit here.
ALL DATA PACKAGE WORK ACROSS All DEVICES, Android, iPhone, Windows PC and others.
Start Your Glo Data Share Business today!!!