Hello everyone, did you know that Airtel BIS Now Works With Android phones? I guess not. Just like you can use Glo BIS and Etisalat BIS on Android, that is how you can use Airtel Nigeria Blackberry plan on an Android phone. That is why today we shall be looking into how to browse with Airtel BIS on Android devices at N1,000 for 3GB.
In a time where free browsing cheats are getting scarce and buying data from our numerous internet service providers is on the high side, the average Nigeria needs an alternative to have access to the internet.
This is another good substitute to MTN BB10 plans that has stopped working Knowing that due to location, many of us may not want to switch entirely to SmileBand, SwiftDroid, SwiftBand, andSmileDroid which are currently working on all devices: Windows PC/Mac OS, iOS and Android phones.
This Airtel Blackberry cheat is good because it does not consume your data like the N1,500 Airtel BB monthly plan that also offers the same 3GB worth of data.
How To Use Airtel BIS on Android
Unlike the last Etisalat BIS cheat on Android, this method will require tweaking your Android device IMEI to that of a Blackberry Z10, Z30 or Q10 phone phone. This will enable Airtel service to perceive your device as if it were a Blackberry Z10 or Z30 phone device.
Procedure To Use Airtel BIS on Android:
- Change your Android IMEI to that of a Blackberry Z10 or Z30 or Q10 phone. If you can’t find any, tweak this: 35292105035**** or use this: 356760051192 Click here to see confirmed methods to get it done
- To insert this new IMEI into your Android phone, use any of these: Chamelophon app, MTK engineering tool app, Android phone ID Changer pro app, or the general method.
- Subcribe to Airtel Blackberry Complete monthly plan. Click here to see updated Airtel bis subsciption code
- Use default APN or create a new APN profile on your Android mobile phone with the following settings
Profile Name: RUBIZTECH
Access Point Name: internet.ng.airtel.com
- Save new profile as default and wait for a few seconds. You will notice H+/3G sign pops by your network notification bar.
- Go ahead and enjoy your Airtel BIS on your Android phones.
- To check your data balance, dial *140#
Now, that you have tweaked your Android IMEI to use Airtel N1,000 Blackberry plan on your Android smartphone, is it not better than the N1,500 plan in terms of data consumption? You can share your thoughts bby using the comment box below.