If you have coloured teeth or just desire a brighter smile, the banana peel method is a must try and because it’s non-abrasive, it’s perfect. Check out how to use it in easy steps!
Teeth whitening costs a lot these days coming in form of pricey cosmetic whitening procedures or home dental/whitening kits that don’t necessarily work.
Sometimes a little lifestyle change or seemingly little things from the pantry or the fridge can be all you need for a brighter smile in this case the peel of bananas come in handy.
Banana peels are loaded with incredible properties as they are rich in dietary fibre, polyunsaturated fatty acids and potassium, proteins and essential amino acids. A major reason to try out banana peel for teeth whitening is because it’s non abrasive/ harsh.
Here’s how to use banana peel for teeth whitening in easy steps:
1. Peel the skin off fresh banana
2. Rub the inside of the peel against your teeth (top and bottom) until you get a coat of the peel over your teeth.
3. Leave this on for about ten to fifteen minutes (try to avoid your lips and gum rubbing against the paste to make it effective)
4. Brush the paste from the banana peel into your teeth with dry toothbrush using short circular motions.
5. Afterwards, moisten toothbrush to brush off the paste/rinse.
6. Brush with your regular toothpaste afterwards.
Repeat this everyday until you get desired results.