IMEI Analyzer is a superb tool required for IMEIAnalyzing, IMEI Checking and IMEI Calculating. Using Glo BIS / Airtel BIS/ Etisalat BIS on Android all require tweaking the Android’s IMEI to that of an Android device. You will need this IMEI analyzer to confirm a suitable IMEI for your Android devices so as to use blackberry plans on it. This article will guide on how to use the IMEI analyzer.
For starters, an IMEI is short for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is a unique number given to every single mobile phone, typically found behind the battery.
While it may be illegal in some countries to change the IMEI of a device, it does happen. So, the IMEI analyzer tool will get the job done for us.
Features of IMEI Analyzer
Check whether the given IMEI (15-digit number) is valid or not by calculating the Check Digit (using Luhn algorithm) and then comparing with the Check Digit of the given IMEI. There is also the option that allow you to fetch data (Brand and Phone Model) from the popular website www.imei.info.
You can enter the IMEI without the Check Digit (only 14 digits) and this app will calculate the Check Digit by using Luhn algorithm.
Breakdown the IMEI into the following parts:
- Type Allocation Code (TAC)
- Reporting Body Identifier (RBI)
- Mobile Equipment Type Identifier
- Final Assembly Code (FAC)
- Serial Number
- Check Digit
More info about IMEI:
The full IMEI number is 15 digits in length. You can obtain the IMEI by open the phone’s dial pad and enter *#06*. Or you can see itin the label on the back of the phone, behind the battery.
How To Use IMEI Analyzer
This is how to use the IMEI analyzer to tweak and get any IMEI for your android phone. That means, you can generate that of Blackberry, Nokia, HTC, or any brand in the world to use for your phone.
- Download the IMEI Analyzer apk
- Get the required 15-digit IMEI you need to use.
- To be sure it is completely unique and different from the original 15 digits, pick the first 11 numbers and choose any 4 random number. The analyzer will get the last one.
- Insert the chosen 14 digits into the IMEI
- Click on Analyze and allow the app do it’s job.
- You should get the complete 15 digits with the full info of the type of phone that has the new IMEI.
Hope it was as simple as ABC? Now you can use any network Blackberry plans on your Android smartphones or even repair any the IMEI of any device.