The latest version of KingRoot Apk, version 4.95 is now available for download. KingRoot v4.95 app is is an amazing tool for everyone who just want to get root access but don’t want to flash any third party Recovery into their lovely device. It is one of the most famous root tool in China and it’s here for us to root stubborn Android 5.1 & 6.0 Devices.
KingRoot Application v4.95 is a very powerful tool that allows you to root your Android Device in a click. It can work on almost all device from Android 2.x – 5.0. Working of KingRoot based on system exploit. The most suitable Root strategy will be deployed from cloud to your device according to your ROM information.
So, it’s necessary to keep internet connection during root process. What’s more, KingRoot(app) will not trip Samsung KNOX and have ability to close Sony_RIC perfectly. Meanwhile, unroot operation also can be done easily by just click the button in the menu.
Kingroot is constantly updated to support the latest Android operating system. Another update is available, if you are having a stubborn android device proving difficult to root, then you can give this a shot.
Features of KingRoot V4.95:
1. 1-Click Root: KingRoot allows you to root your Android Device in a click. Simply, Download and install the application on your device > Open > Tap on Big Green Root Button > Rooted.
2. Comes as APK Application: King Root is a APK Application and it doesnt need any computer to get rooted. Simply Download the App and install it like you do with other Android Apps.
3. Doesn’t Need Internet Connection: We have tried to root Samsung Galaxy Grand 1 using the KingRoot application without using the internet or WiFi connection. Where as many users reported in various forums that KingRoot requires active internet connection to root the device.
4.95 version What’s new:
- First to support Android 6.0, to enhance the success rate of obtaining Root
- Comprehensive upgrade from Kai management and pre-uninstall features.
- Root enhance security capabilities, the software run more secure.
- Updating the software architecture, the standby memory footprint reduction of 45.
- Focus more attention on keep your device safe after root.
- New function to increase system running speed with one click.
- Enhance quality of app, new user interface and new experience.
- Fix some bugs
How to use KingRoot V4.95?
- Download it here (Updated: July 07, 2016)
- Run and install the downloaded KingRoot v4.95 on your device. Though its half Chinese but don’t worry, I’ll only help you to learn a bit of Chinese language.
- After successful installation, start the application and wait for Kingroot to fully analyze your device. after a few seconds you will see the main window with the Chinese language.
- Click the Big Green Circle on your device that says Root and wait for a few minutes (make sure you have a good internet connection).
- After a few minutes, you should see a tick mark in a green circle and the blue horizontal bar below the green circle, which means that your device has been successfully rooted with the help of Kingroot.
- The king user app will be installed for super user access.
- To verify your root privileges, go to playstore and download root checker.
- Install and run it and you should get a success message after then.
Let us know if it works for your newest Android device.