Now iPhones/iPad & Symbian phones can now enjoy unlimited internet access with MTN Bis+OpenVPN on their iPhones/iPad & Symbian Phones respectively. Follow the guide below.
- Load N70 on your Mtn line for daily plan (24hours) and dial *216*3*1#. You will get this text from Mtn, “Welcome to MTN BlackBerry BBLITED. You have 10MB inclusive data bundle, Costs N70.0. Auto renew your Subscription and enjoy wonderful discounts. Thank you” Ignore it.
- Load N350 on your Mtn line for weekly plan (7days) and dial *216*3*2#. You’ll receive a message welcoming you to MTN BBMIDID and your have 100MB. Just ignore it.
- Load N1000 on your Mtn line for monthly plan (Actually 5 weeks) and dial *216*3*3#. Similar message will also be received here. Ignore.
For iPhone/iPad Users with OpenVPN
- Download and install OpenVPN Connect from HERE or from Appstore
- Now download and extract the .ovpn file into your OpenVPN inbox from HERE
- Connect your device to your pc
- Launch Itunes on your pc
- Navigate to your phone’s apps from Itunes
- Click on OPENVPN CONNECT
- Copy the config file you downloaded initially into OPENVPN’s sandbox
- Now launch OPENVPN on your phone
- Add the imported config files
- Then input your username and password.
- Connect and minimize OPENVPN
- Start enjoying your free browsing.
You can always check HERE for updated Username/Password every 7days otherwise you will get “Authentication fail”. So make sure you update and change the login details after every seven days!.
Remember to use default MTN APN on your device mobile network configuration.
READ ALSO: FREE PC BROWSING WITH MTN+TUNNELGURU VPN
How to Use MTN Bis on Symbian Devices
Requires Simple Server and Python
- download Python and Install from HERE
- Download and install for your device from Simpleserver for Symbian
Go to Settings, Then Create new access point with the following details:
Save and set it as your default configuration.
NOTE: You need to install Python first before the installation of SimpleServer to your phone.
Now open the SimpleServer app
Acess Point: choose the access point name you created i.e Mtn Wap
Local Host: 127.0.0.1
Local Port: 8080
Click On HTTP Query
Middle Qury: None
Back Query: None
Reverse Query: None
Inject Query: web.blackberry.com
Inject Method: HEAD
Inject Newline: rn
Inject SplitLINE: Default
Click on HTTP Header
Add/Del/Rep Header 1 : Host
Add/Del/Rep Header 1 : web.blackberry.com
Add/Del/Rep Header 2 : none
Add/Del/Rep Header 2 : none
Add/Del/Rep Header 3 : none
Others should be : None
Click On server Config:
Fetch Server: none
Keep Server: None
Url Replacer: None
Advaced Mode: yes
Tunel Proxy: No
Https Connection: yes
Server Buffer: 1024
Screen size:- Normal
Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2
Proxy Port: 8080
Exit and Open it again.
You can use any of the browsers like Ucweb, Opera mini, then Connect with the access point you created
Now goto your Ucweb, Opera mini, then Connect with the access point you created in the first Place and start surfing.
NOTE: All plans are capped at 5GB, when used up, simply resubscribe to desired plan and don’t forget to update your username and password every week.
DISCLAIMER: MTN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THESE TWEAK AT ANY TIME AS THEY SEE IT FIT! SO ENJOY WHILE IT LAST.
Got any queries? Use the comment box!
Sharing is Caring!