MTN Startpack is the latest from MTN Nigeria. After announcing that it will launch it’s 4G LTE service in July, the Y’ellow network just introduced the Startpack plan for new subscribers to ensure you have the best of times while using it’s service. This article contains all the “yafunyafun” benefits you stand to gain when you join MTN network for the first time.
The StartPack plan is similar to Welcome to Airtel Plan offered to new prepaid subscribers that allows customers to enjoy 5 times the value of every recharge, but that of MTN has a new twist to it: 6 times bonus on every recharge.
MTN StartPack is a special tariff plan that allows New MTN customers to enjoy 500% bonus on any recharge of their choice. That means, if you recharge N100, you get N600; N200 gives you N1,200; N500 gives you N3,000; N1,000 gives you N6,000 and so on.
Why Should I Join MTN StartPack Users?
- You’ll receive 500% bonus airtime to call any network in Nigeria (valid for 3 days)
- You’ll be able to browse the internet with your bonus airtime.
- You’ll receive 10MB when you recharge with N200 and above (Valid for 2 days).
- You will receive the 500% bonus on ALL your recharges for a period of 6 months.
- After 6 months you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges and the system will automatically migrate you to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
- Simply recharge with N200 or more and you will automatically receive 10MB in a dedicated account.
How Can I Join?
- Get a new sim card.
- Recharge your new line with *555*pin# and your account will be credited with 500% bonus airtime in a dedicated account.
To check your 500% bonus and 10MB bonus balances, simply dial *559*17#.
One interesting part of this latest MTN Smartpack plan is that, after you must have been migrated to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan, you will be able to get up to 10GB and N5,000 worth of bonus Airtime if you use the MTN BetaTalk Cheat.
Recently, MTN has been surprising everyone with enticing bonus. Probably it is all in a bid to regain the over 2.6 million subscribers that dumped their network last month. Whatever the case might be, it has been a season of bonus.
Few days ago, MTN Nigeria introduced a new internet data plan dubbed MTN Deal Zone that offers 500% bonus with amazing deals that enable you browse, chat and connect with family and loved ones at unbeatable rates.
Also, we saw one of the MTNSurprises that offers a whooping N24,500 worth of MTN Airtime bonus and an extra 1.6GB internet data for just N5,000 to all his customers.
Rubiztech also reported how MTN New Offer was, and still is, ditching out N3,875 worth of Airtime bonus and an extra 300MB internet data for just N1,000 to all his customers.[irp]
Finally, it was sealed with MTN Trutalk plan which is offering N2,560 worth of Airtime bonus and an extra 5GB internet data for just N2,000 to all MTN customers an in this article, i shall be showing us how to get this juicy MTN Trutalk bonus offer.
I think the South African telecom service provider is setting the pace for others to follow as the Startpack plan ensures that, if you want a long time talk with your loved ones, then consider getting yourself a new SIM chip and enjoy “yafuyafu” bonus