MTN WowWeekend is another special offer designed specially for subscribers of the Y’ellow network to browse and chat during the weekends. MTN Nigeria is taking a step beyond MTN Pulse plan which offers 500MB worth at a ridiculously low price of ₦25, and 1GB data subscription for just ₦500. This is even an added advantage to the MTN 1GB pulse plan that works in the day and at night, which i know many of us are already enjoying.
No more boring weekend for customers on the MTN network with the new MTN WowWeekend Offer!!! If you are yet to get the SMS messages announcing this new offer, here is the full gist.
What is MTN WowWeekend?
MTN WowWeekend is an exciting offer that rewards MTN network subscribers with bonuss data on every recharge you load. The offer is valid from Friday to 11:59pm on Sunday.
How does MTN WowWeekend work?
Simply recharge your phone anytime from 6:00pm on Friday evening with N200 and above ang you will be rewarded with 100MB or if you recharge with N500 and above, you get 1GB free data instantly.
- The more airtime you recharge from 6:00pm on Friday, the more WoW bonus you get to enjoy.
- You can dial *559# to check the amount of WoW Bonus in your account at any point in time.
- You can use your WoW bonus data for browsing the internet/streaming movies etc
- You must use up all your recharge value as well as WoW bonus data before 11:59pm on Sunday after which they expire.
- You cannot transfer bonus data in your WoW Bonus account to another number.
Who can use the Wow weekend Bonanza?
The WowWeekend offer is available for all new and existing prepaid customers on the MTN network including customers porting from other networks into MTN.
Meanwhile, Globacom Nigeria has launched an amazing package called “Glo Jollific8” that lets new entrants into the Glo network enjoy 800% bonus on every recharge, that is, you get to enjoy 8 times the value of all your recharge with extra bonus data plan on top.
Recall also that Etisalat recently launched it’s Super Recharge 250% real bonus on every recharge. With all this mega data bonuses coming from the telcos due to the internet data price crash, we the consumer are in for more internet access.
What is your take on these offers?