Finally! Nigerial ntel data plans / tariff plans which has been much anticipated on our very own, most advanced 4G Long Term Evolution(LTE) Network is finally out and is packed with unlimited internet offers. Though Ntel 4G LTE is currently available both in Abuja and Lagos, in some months time it will get to some other states in Nigeria.
Nigerians are among world heavy Internet users and any network provider that brings affordable internet data plans here will receive good patronage.
I believe this is what ntel has in mind hence they launched several unlimited data plans with attractive bundle sizes with a not too affordable price tag.
Ntel data plans are not as affordable as you might think but considering they will be giving you a very fast 4G network to use the data including its unlimited cap, i believe it’s fairly okay to go with it whenever you have a lot of heavy movies and software to download.
Before now, people have being reserving their own ntel number. To do that, quickly do that here. Once your number as been launched, you will be contacted to pick it up and at present, places to pickup numbers are Abuja, Lagos and Portharcourt.
Although up till now, there has not been a physical location where customers could get their 0804 SIM cards but i believe they will make it known to the public before the end of this week because many people have already started sending message on their Facebook page to request for an ntel SIM Cards.
Ntel Data Plans and Price
Here we go guys, full details of ntel data plans: Bundle sizes and prices:
Interesting right? All of the above data plans are unlimited but the speed throttling comes in after some amount of data has been used (not like Etisalat Socialme speed throttling).
Even at a throttled speed, its 4 times faster than mtn normal data subscription on a normal day. Ntel promises as much as 230 Mbps data speed.
That is not all, as you need to read through their fair usage policy to acquaint yourself with the condition to use their unlimited data.
Ntel Fair Usage Policy
- Ntel is committed to providing our customers with a fast and reliable service hence, we have taken steps to implement our Fair Use Policy.
- This Policy shall apply to all our customers (pre-paid and post-paid).
- Our Fair Use Policy is aligned with the best industry practices of global telecommunications providers and is subject to change without prior notice.
- This policy allows us maintain the quality of our mobile internet service and give all ntel customers fair opportunities to enjoy our network.
- Customers likely to be affected by this policy are those who generate large volumes of traffic; often have file-sharing software or peer-to-peer/torrent apps on their phones or tablets; and download large-format files such as music, videos and movies consistently.
- At peak periods each day, any customer who has used a total volume of 3GB will be slowed down to 512bps.
- We reserve the right to review these fair use levels from time to time.
- We also reserve the right to limit or suspend service to anyone who uses or attempts to use the service in any way that may attract any sanctions or penalties.
- We reserve the right to suspend use for fraud if such use has or may have a negative effect on our business.
- Customers are only entitled to use our services for personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to impose network protection controls, limit the speed of, suspend or block your access to services, or disconnect you if your use is excessive and/or not in keeping with that reasonably expected of a private individual.
- We may or may not notify you before taking any of the above actions.
- The allowance set out in this fair use policy is based on bundles used within Nigeria. Any use when you are abroad will be charged at the relevant international rates.
Meanwhile, Ntel pointed out some smartphones brands and names that are currently compatible with their 4G LTE Network in Nigeria. These phones are the supported phones at the moment but there will definitely be addition of new phones in weeks to come.
Ntel Supported Phones
- TECNO Camon C5
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- TECNO Boom J8
- Infinix Zero 3
- Infinix Note 2
- Gionee M5
- Tecno Phantom 5
Phew! Now you know all about Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices. The stage is set. WIll ntel be able to compete favorably well with the likes of MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Smile 4G, Spectranet and the likes knowing that they have most Nigerians as their loyal customers? What do you think?