CMOSPWD decrypts password stored in cmos used to access BIOS SETUP.
Works with the following BIOSes
- ACER/IBM BIOS
- AMI BIOS
- AMI WinBIOS 2.5
- Award 4.5x/4.6x/6.0
- Compaq (1992)
- Compaq (New version)
- IBM (PS/2, Activa, Thinkpad)
- Packard Bell
- Phoenix 1.00.09.AC0 (1994), a486 1.03, 1.04, 1.10 A03, 4.05 rev 1.02.943, 4.06 rev 1.13.1107
- Phoenix 4 release 6 (User)
- Gateway Solo – Phoenix 4.0 release 6
- Zenith AMI
With CmosPwd, you can also backup, restore and erase/kill cmos.
HOW TO USE
- Download from link below and install.
- Extract folder and copy it to the C Drive (Or whatever letter is your hard drive).
- Next open a run window (Start Logo + R).
- Type “cmd” and press enter.
- Now type “cd c:\cmospwd-5.0\windows\” (C is drive letter and windows is operating system) and press enter.
- Next type “ioperm -i” without quotes and press enter.
- After that type “cmospwd_win /k” without quotes and press enter
- That will bring you to the screen that has the numbers “1” “2” and “0”
- Type “2” and press enter.
- Done!!!… Retry accessing your bios.
DOWNLOAD LINK: cmospwd-5.0.zip | 06.7 KB