This guide aims to teach you “How to Use Pdanet + Foxfit Application to Share VPN Internet Connection From An Android Mobile Device To Your Laptop, or Any Other Device” for free.
Sharing your free internet vpn connection is really cool if you are successfully running any of the tweaks on your android phone. Tweaks like Tweakware VPN, Simple Server, OpenVPN, Psiphon, DroidVPN MTN BBLITED as well as Etisalat Social Pack free browsing can be tethered via WIFI Hotspot or USB with another android phone or pc.
DF Tethering Fix and ISWAT Tether Unlocker (Both work wirelessly) are other ways to share your vpn internet access on your mobile phone but due to it’s ability to handle high download speed coupled with wired and wireless options, Pdanet leads the pack.
However, unlike the other two, pdanet requires that you install an android apk and a PC application.
What is Pdanet +
PdaNet+ is one of the top Android applications of all time. PdaNet+ shares the Internet access of your Android phone with your computer or tablet.
- Does not require root access
- PdaNet+ now bundles both PdaNet and FoxFi to give you supports of WiFi hotspot in addition to USB Tether and Bluetooth DUN.
- In USB mode it is capable of handling download speed of well above 35Mbps (35000kbps).
Requires Android 2.2 and up
There are two (2) ways to use the pdanet to share/tether internet connection to PC and other devices.
- Via USB cable
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
How to use pdanet to share/tether your internet connection to PC via USB
- Make sure your hotspot is switched off to start with
- Download (BUT DO NOT INSTALL) PDANet+ from google playstore:
- Enable USB debugging on your Android: Read how to enable USB debugging
- Download the pdanet.exe Click here to download.
- Connect android phone via USB to PC and complete the PC installation. This will automatically install a PDANet app on your Android (trial).
- Unplug Android phone from PC. And go to Blackmart Alpha app, search for FoxFi Key, Download and install it. The FoxFi key will make the Pdanet + become premium.
- On the PDANet Android app main screen, there are three options:
- -* USB Tether
-* Bluetooth Server
-* Wifi Hotspot
- Activate the “USB Tether” option for best reliability and connect your USB cable to the PC.
- Run the PDANet for PC (if not already open) and confirm that it is connected to the phone.
- Open the PDANet menu from the notification bar of your Windows and click on “Connect Internet (USB)”.
- It will verify and authenticate your connection automatically and you will be connected via USB.
After successful connection via USB, It will interest you to note that you can also turn your laptop into a Wireless Hotspot and share your Internet connection with any wireless device using UC Browser Virtual Hotspot or MyPublicWiFi: Best Alternative to Connectify Hotspot Pro.
How to Share/Tether your internet connection with another phone or pc via Wi-Fi Hotspot with manual configuration
- Create a Wi-Fi hotspot on the main (primary) phone running the Simple Android Server or any other VPN.
- Now go to the other phone/device (secondary), switch on the Wi-Fi and connect to the available network.
- When connected, long press on the connected network name and then tap on “Modify Network”.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Show Advanced Options” check box to open full settings.
- On the proxy settings, select “Manual” (Tap on the “none” for the dropdown options to appear.
- Configure as follows:
-* Proxy Hostname: 127.0.0.1
-* Proxy Port: 8080
- Leave the rest and tap on “Save”
- Enjoy your browsing on all your connected phones/devices.