In our last article, we wrote about how to get resurrection Remix v5.6.8 Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note but today, we you will learn how to get resurrection Remix v5.6.7 custom Marshmallow ROM for Tecno J7.
Resurrection Remix Os is a custom ROM that allows you run the latest Android Os on your Android device.
Resurrection Remix v5.6.7 Marshmallow for Tecno J7 is finally out and it allows you to run latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 for your Tecno J7.
Key Features of Tecno Boom J7
A predecessor of Tecno J8, J7 features Android 4.4, KitKat, 1.3GHz Quad-core,5.0″ Touchscreen,8.0 MP AF Back Camera with Flash 2.0 MP Front Camera”, 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM,2020mAh,Normal SIM + Micro SIM.
Resurrection Remix v5.6.7 Features
- Add 5 RR 1 PB header logo – Update task manager switch button.
- Add Heads-up button in the extended status bar.
- System UI: Fix Dual Tiles Qs Color Switch Text.
- Revert Restart System UI on theme Change and NP color switch.
- Heads Up Snooze.
- Fix low battery warning level.
- 2 more SB Custom logos.
- Heads Up: add timeout option.
- Reverted clock second (Avoid to FUCKING lag issues).
- Fix Applying Notification Colors To Light Status Bar Background .
- Tune up dex opt dialog.
- Settings: Make Most RR settings Searchable.
- Development Settings: Synchronize USB connection data state.
- Lock screen : Fix bottom area visibility.
- Media: Add flags, channel Mask, and UID to audio session callbacks.
- Audio: Don’t play sound effects if stream is muted.
- System UI: show visualizer in shade-locked view – Bug fixes for system UI.
- Fix location tile not showing in the key guard.
- Network Management: Add ability to restrict app WiFi background data access.
- System UI: ensure volume record exists before showing notification.
- Mount Service: Ensure Volume Record with UUID exists before modifying.
- Implement left swipe on lock screen.
- Framework changes for resetting data usage statistics – LLS: Use window attachment callbacks.
- SysUI: Add event logs for live lock screen interactions – Fix battery stats helper derp – Update ambient sdk version 1.5.2.
- Add Weather Content Provider – Add state member to Weather Location class.
- Reset timer when a new weather service provider is selected.
- Force Heads up in all applications .
- Add system property to control config_enableAutoPowerModes.
- SysUI/LLS: Slide panel out when collapse called.
- QS:Re Add LS Tile and Addapt to AOSP panel.
- Translation imports.
How To Install Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For Tecno J7
Before you begin any flashing process on your Android device, you are advice to backup your device. In case there is any undesirable result, you can easily restore your phone back to its initial working condition. Now, follow the instructions below to install the resurrection remix.
- Download Resurrection Remix MM for Tecno J7 from the link below and move it to the root folder of your SD card.
- Now, switch-off your phone completely and boot to recovery mode by press holding at same time Volume Up + Power Button for 5sec.
- Now in recovery mode, do the following:
– Navigate to “Wipe and format options”
– Wipe/ Format
– Wipe Cache
– Wipe Dalvik/Artz
Now go back and click on “Mount Storage” and format system.
- After wiping everything, do the following to install Resurrection Remix v5.6.7 for your Tecno J7:
– Navigate to “Install Zip”
– Choose zip file from /storge/ sdcard1
– Now, locate downloaded the ROM file to install
– Select “Yes”
– Wait until the ROM has finished installing
– Now reboot and enjoy the Resurrection Remix Marshmallow Custom ROM for Tecno J7
Hint: Use the mirror link If you have problem downloading the ROM.
If you experience any problem while flashing, notify using the comment box.
Credits: •Fathurrahman Ara • Varun Chitre• Akhil Narang• Shreesha Murthy• Altan KRK (Westcript)• Ferhung• Hyperion• Xen0n• Obaid Muneer• Dhea Mohamad Apriandi• Edi Purwanto• Ririn