- Attention! please note that the desktop version may flash third party Recovery into your device.
- Please check information in “DETAILS and REMARKS” section on the website carefully before you decide to root your device by KingRoot.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android Smartphone. To enable USB debugging, Open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging > Tick to Enable.
(Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).
- Download and Open Root Genius Application on your Windows Computer.
- Once Root Genius Application is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (with USB Debugging enabled).
- Once Your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your Android Device.
- Now, Click on the “Root Now” or “Root it” button to begin the rooting process.
- Now, Root Genius will automatically “Root” your Android Device and install the KingUser Application.
- Now your Android Device is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called KingUser. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Download Latest Root Genius From HERE
For KingRoot app:
- Download the apk Here
- Install it into your device.
- Run it.
KingRoot will do every other thing for you.
For KingRoot Desktop version:
- Download it from official website into your computer.
- Then connect your device to computer.
- After connect successful , just click “开始root” (start root).
- Waiting for root.
Show your support for this article, or any of the post by clicking the Like/Share social button! I’d love to hear your opinion on this article. Please let me know by leaving a comment.
Sharing is Caring!