Samsung introduced the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini back in 2013, which was launched in India in July 2013, now the company has silently launched the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus (GT-I9195I) in Europe.
This packs a faster Snapdragon 410 64-bit SoC and also comes with 4G LTE support. It also runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) out of the box. Other specifications are similar to the original Galaxy S4 Mini, including a 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 1.9-megapixel HD front-facing camera.
Even the dimensions and the weight are similar, but this doesn’t seem to have IR LED.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus (GT-I9195I) specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4.(KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.94 mm; Weight: 107 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS
- 1,900mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Plus (GT-I9195I) comes in Black and White colors and is priced at 239 Euros (US$ 260 approx.). It is also called Galaxy S4 mini Value Edition (VE) in some European markets and is available for as low as 190 Euros.