Hello everyone, today we shall be looking at How to use SwiftDroid Android application with Swift 4G LTE network to gain unlimited internet browsing and downloading on your Android/Mobile devices. If you are a PC user, you may want to check how to use SwiftDroid for Windows PC. Swift networks offers variety of data plans to ensure you get the best value at your own preference but we don’t need to pay much for Megabytes anymore.
What is SwiftDroid?
SwiftDroid offers you free unlimited internet access with Swift 4G/LTE. You do not need a subscription, for this to work. All you need is a Swift nomad/hub alongside SwiftDroid app. It is is a tunneling software that can securely anonymize your internet activity by encrypting all your internet traffic. It can let you access websites and or contents/services that are restricted or blocked by your ISP – Smile network.
Who Can Get SwiftDroid?
Anywhere Smile network is, SwiftDroid is also available. Swift 4G is one of the top internet service provider in Nigeria. Swift 4G LTE joined the Nigerian Telecommunication industry some few years ago with operations mainly in Lagos and it’s environs. So everyone who stays within lagos sate and it’s metropolies can have access to SwiftDroid. If you stay outside those locations, not to worry because you can get alternative to use Etisalat that is still working or SmileDroid / SmileBand (Smile 4G LTE network) and enjoy unlimited internet access.
How To Set Up SwiftDroid on Android Smartphones
You need a rooted android phone in order to enjoy optimum service on this.
- Download SwiftDroid [For Android]: here
- Install the downloaded SwiftDroid App
- Go to settings>>Location>>Select ALL (especially for those leaving outside Lagos)
- Launch the SwiftDroid app, insert your account details, then connect to your Smile Wifi Router, and click Log In.
- Once logged in successfully, if your phone is rooted, allow SwiftDroid access to set Global proxy. Then try browsing once the operation is successful.
Otherwise, if your phone is not rooted you’ll have to set proxy manually.
- Go to Wi-fi, under your Android network Settings, then long-press the Swift Wifi connection.
- Choose modify network config, then tick show advanced options.
- Change proxy mode to manual, and enter 127.0.0.1 as proxy hostname and proxy port 8080.
Leave everything else as default and save. Then enjoy surfing with your apps.
NO NEED OF REGISTRATIONS, AFTER PAYMENT WE WILL SET UP A PREMIUM USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR YOU WITH UNLIMITED ACCESS.
Account upgrades cost N2,000 per month (Premium). Currently payments can be made in three ways: Perfect Money OR Bank Deposit OR Airtime (MTN) For Perfect Money, Bank and Airtime payments use the link below: Link (Perfect Money/Bank payment): Click HERE After payment, send payment details in the following format: SmileDroid, bank name, amount, teller number, depositor name, desired username and password to us by clicking HERE and await activation reply which takes less than 10 minutes. ATTENTION: All queries, Q & A should be done on this site via the comment boxes, we only attend to UPGRADES request via BBM and WHATSAPP