Tecno Boom J8, a successor to the Boom J7 of Tecno’s J smartphones series will pique the interest of those in the market for a budget-friendly smartphone that promises great multimedia experience.
The TECNO Boom J8 comes with TECNO’s new customized User Interface called the HiOS, making the device one of the fastest phones out there in terms of performance. It is beautiful and satisfying to hold as much thought was put into the design of the device.
The HiOS is designed with practicality firmly in mind; HiOS’ icons are sleek, intuitive and instantly distinguishable. HiOS has a user-interface that has a clean look and it isn’t cluttered in anyway. The lock screen has a minimalist design and the same goes for the home screen.
The Tecno music phone is equipped with a quad-core MediaTek MT6753 processor under the hood, the Tecno Boom J8 looks ready to deliver enjoyable performance for a low mid-range smartphone. The 64-bit CPU is clocked at 1.3 GHz. It is paired a Mali-T720 graphics solution and RAM of 2GB capacity – for comparison, the Boom J7 had 1GB RAM.
So what makes this device amazing?
Product History : In March 2016 , TECNO Mobile unveiled Boom J8 smartphone , their first smartphone in 2016. Tecno Boom J8 is the successor to last year’s Boom J7 , and it comes with major improvement in the design and overall user experience.
- Launch Date : March 2016
- Product Line : BOOM Series
- Major Improvement : New user interface (HiOs) , New external design.
- Price Range : #41,000 – #46,000
- Price Rating : Medium —– (Slightly Expensive)
- Target Market : Music lovers , Students , Fashion Lovers
Tecno Boom J8 Specs Sheet
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G : LTE 800 / 1800 / 2,600
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual standby)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with HiOS UI
- Display: 5.5-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels (320 PPI), IPS Capacitive touchscreen
- Build: Plastic with metal trimmings
- Colours: Super White. Space Grey. Champagne Gold
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6735
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Back Camera : 13MP
- Front Camera : 5MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh
- Charging: Fast Charge – 15 min for 8 hours of phone calls
- Free Headset
Tecno Boom J8 Price In Nigeria
Tecno J8 Price In Nigeria is within #41,000 – #46,000 ; depending on your location and where you’re buying from. It is currently available on Konga , and you can place your order using the link below :
- Jumia Stores – Tecno Boom J8 + Free Pouch & Headphone – #40, 850 – Buy Now
- Konga.com – Tecno Boom J8 + Free Pouch & Headphone – #43,000 – Buy Now
So , what do you think about this smartphone? Will you buy it? Please let us know via your comment!!.