Xiaomi just announced Mi 4S, the company’s latest smartphone in the Mi 4 series at an event in Beijing, China.
The Mi 4S has a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Hexa-Core Snadpragon 808 processor and runs on MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with two-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity, also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back and microSD expansion slot that were absent in the Mi 4c, and also has a larger 3260mAh battery. It has a metal frame and a glass back.
Interested in picking up a new Xiaomi Mi 4S smartphone? Here’s what you need to know.
Xiaomi Mi 4S specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3260mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
The Xiaomi Mi 4S comes in White, Black, Gold and Pink colors and the 64GB model is priced at 1699 Chinese Yuan (US$ 259 approx.). It will be available in China starting from March 1st.